After taking WAY too many pictures, I finally was able to get one of Sipsey's teeth! Check those babies out! It's a little blurry because we were playing on our bed, but I got 'em nonetheless.
Yay Sipsey! Speaking of teeth, Simms STILL has NONE! We continue to see a bottom one trying to poke out and she is really cranky right now, so we are hoping. And about the hair,Simms' does the same thing! I think the "mullet" part is the hair that was on the tip top of their heads when they were born! And now it has grown down and out! I love all the hair though! I hoped and hoped Simms would have alot!
Because we have so many friends and family who we do not get to see or talk to very often, we decided to keep everyone updated by creating this blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what is going on in our lives!
3 comments:
I love her little teeth and that big grin!
Yay Sipsey! Speaking of teeth, Simms STILL has NONE! We continue to see a bottom one trying to poke out and she is really cranky right now, so we are hoping. And about the hair,Simms' does the same thing! I think the "mullet" part is the hair that was on the tip top of their heads when they were born! And now it has grown down and out! I love all the hair though! I hoped and hoped Simms would have alot!
Oh the teeth! So much fun. Sipsey is so sweet!
Post a Comment