Friday, December 10, 2010

Tangled

We took Sipsey to see her first movie at the Twin Cinemas on Saturday after Thankgiving. We saw Tangled, a sweet movie about Rapunzel. We are thankful for a movie theater in this small town, even if it only has two screens! Sipsey did really well sitting and paying attention. We had to explain to her a few times that she needed to whisper and that she had to sit in a seat. We ALL enjoyed the movie. I definitely recommend it. As a matter of fact, I made Ben take Sipsey to the restroom during the movie so that I wouldn't miss a single detail. I don't know what happened as we walked out, but I'm sure she and Ben were pushing each other's buttons as they do so well. SO, our photo opportunity of Sipsey's first movie turned out like this:



tangled1


tangled2


tangled3


tangled4
This was her version of a smile. There was nothing that exciting on the ground below us.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Our first movie was Princess and the Frog. It was a fun experience and MSN still doesn't get the whisper thing... I'm dying to take her to see Tangled. Looks adorable.

Anna said...

Fun! I can't wait to take Elle to a movie!! I love that "lovey" made it to the movie as well :)

Melissa said...

Oh my! I am laughing out loud as I'm typing this! Her expressions in those pictures are too funny! Our elementary grades always do a movie trip at Christmas, and this year they're seeing Tangled. Matthew's not too thrilled...he's afraid it's going to be a "girl" movie!

Erin said...

your child's facial expressions CRACK ME UP! hilarious!