Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Parade

Last Monday night, the city of Stuttgart had a Christmas parade. Although it started after Sipsey's bedtime, we decided to take her to watch it. Some friends of ours asked us to go with them and hang out in a downtown office in the warmth with snacks and hot chocolate until the parade started. How could we turn that down?


parade2
Sipsey was very shy when we got there. Didn't take her long to warm up!


parade3
Can you tell it's after bedtime?


parade1
Looking towards downtown. A police escort started off the parade.


parade4
Nativity


parade5
Here comes the firetruck!


parade6



parade7
And "Ho Ho" completed the parade with his grand appearance. Maybe he will come to our house if Sipsey is a good girl!



5 comments:

Denise said...

I want to take my girls to a parade but have yet to be in town for the Peanut Parade. I talked to Santa the other night and he said he is definitely making a stop at your house this year because Sipsey has been a very good girl!

Lydia said...

Her facial expressions are hilarious!!! I wish we could get our kiddos together to play...they would have a blast!

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness-that little girl is so cute! Of course Santa is coming to see her!

Anonymous said...

she is so animated in her facial expressions! It is adorable! Hope ya'll are doing well and settling in!

Melissa said...

I just love her facial expressions! Luke gets really, really silly when he's sleep too! I'm pretty sure Santa will come see Sipsey. Has she been to see Santa yet? Luke wants no part of it!