This girl loves to get into my purse!
First, it was my lipstick.


Then she moved to the gum. She loves gum and is usually good about eating just one piece and chewing it until she's done, and then she spits it out. She actually loves to "throw it to the birds" when she's finished chewing. I guess that's only when I'm supervising because I found this on the coffee table.

And for the grand finale, Sipsey's breath was smelling mighty minty fresh one morning when we went to brush her teeth. I thought she had just gotten into a peppermint from the Christmas parade the night before. Then, I opened the trashcan.

That is ten gum wrappers! She swallowed them all and the minty smell was emanating from her stomach! I smelled it coming from her all day long. Now maybe Ben and I will remember to keep gum out of her reach.


Then she moved to the gum. She loves gum and is usually good about eating just one piece and chewing it until she's done, and then she spits it out. She actually loves to "throw it to the birds" when she's finished chewing. I guess that's only when I'm supervising because I found this on the coffee table.

And for the grand finale, Sipsey's breath was smelling mighty minty fresh one morning when we went to brush her teeth. I thought she had just gotten into a peppermint from the Christmas parade the night before. Then, I opened the trashcan.

That is ten gum wrappers! She swallowed them all and the minty smell was emanating from her stomach! I smelled it coming from her all day long. Now maybe Ben and I will remember to keep gum out of her reach.


4 comments:
Oh no she didn't! AHHHH! I love this! Ha Ha!
Oh, how I remember getting into my mama's makeup when I was kid! Actually, I got into her cleansing cream....the GREASY kind. I remember getting the stepstool and getting to it, and KNOWING I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do, and feeling really sneaky! The gum thing is too funny! It was great to run into y'all today!
That is awesome! At least she ahs fresh breath.
I don't know mom.... maybe your fault for leaving it in her reach knowing she can't resist!! I mean how could she resist?? That beautiful color and treasure trove of gum... come on! Ha ha. I could think of a few things for Santa put in her stocking...
Post a Comment