You can't travel to Dothan in the Fall without a trip to the Peanut Festival or "the Fair" as we have always called it. I have discovered that my child has an inner daredevil. She seems to be timid at home, but when she saw the rides, she was ready to go! Ben was not with us, so she got to do a whole lot more on her own...like ride every single ride by herself. First stop was the chicken exhibit.



Then we looked at some cows.
Sweet baby cow.

Then it was off to the fun stuff - the rides!

Sipsey checking out the carousel. She determined that was too mild of a ride.

Her first ride was the race cars and she hopped right on with no hesitation!

I think it's safe to say she loved it.

Cute clown.

Then the motorcycles, which were actually scary for me to watch. Sipsey obviously didn't feel the same way.

This ride went straight up and she loved it too!

We found this gem in a box of my old clothes. Sipsey thought it was beautiful!



6 comments:
I love the halloween pictures.. precious. We didn't make the festival this year because we were out of town and I wasn't sure if there was much for the girls to do ect. clearly I was wrong. Looks like Sipsey had a blast. Love the Christmas card... MSN is obsessed with Sipsey's picture.
Love these pictures from the fair and all of Sipsey's facial expressions! Cute!!
How fun! Great pictures! And we LOVE the Christmas card. Simms loves saying Sipsey's name. She's a popular little girl!
your baby girl is fearless! those animal pictures are SO clear!
Awe! I would have ridden with her. I probably am under the height requirement.
These photos are great! Did you use your 50mm lens for these? That pic of her wearing your dress is too cute! She is such a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment