That is so cute! It kind of looks like a card or something. I called ya yesterday... I hope I'm still not in trouble!! When you come home for Christmas, you'll have to come see the little one.
Because we have so many friends and family who we do not get to see or talk to very often, we decided to keep everyone updated by creating this blog. We hope you enjoy reading about what is going on in our lives!
8 comments:
That is so cute! It kind of looks like a card or something. I called ya yesterday... I hope I'm still not in trouble!!
When you come home for Christmas, you'll have to come see the little one.
So sweet! And those eyes.....gorgeous! Hope y'all have a fun day celebrating today!
Awww...that's adorable! I bet she has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.
GORGEOUS new picture up top!!!
Happy Birthday to Ben!! From-Matt, Abby and Ella
happy birthday ben beck!! hope you've had a good day!
You are such a sweet wife! Tell Ben Happy Birthday from the Goodwins! And for the millionth time, Sipsey's eyes are INCREDIBLE!
Sipsey made a cute sign! Happy Birthday Ben!!!!
~Shelley & Allen
Post a Comment