Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Baby Shower

Last Saturday, I helped host a baby shower for my sweet college friend, Julie. We had a lot of fun, and it was good to catch up with her since she lives in Montgomery now. She'll be moving back soon and I can't wait to have another mommy friend in Birmingham (I'm seriously lacking here). Julie got lots of great gifts. The gift from the hostesses was a BOB stroller. I think we were just as excited to give it to her as she was to receive it! It's so fun to give someone a gift you know they are going to LOVE! Julie does not know if she is having a boy or a girl, so we had lots of discussions about what we all thought she is having. I had a dream it was a girl and I hope I'm right!


Julie and me


Julie, her sister and her mom


The spread


The diaper cake compliments of me!

5 comments:

Anna said...

great job on the diaper cake!! I knew you could do it!

Abby Euten said...

Everything looked beautiful! Great job!

Natalie said...

love the diaper cake! congrats to julie!!

The Jernigan's said...

the diaper cake is soooo cute! love it!!!!

thebarronfam said...

Love the new header pic. What a cutie pie!