Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter in pictures















9 comments:

Abby Euten said...

OH! She looked SO beautiful!!

Natalie said...

oh my gracious look at that bathing suit

Lydia said...

LOVE the Easter dress!! And the little bikini! ha!
We are in Dothan all week and I left my camera usb to upload my pics of Easter. Maybe this weekend! Sure was nice weather on Sunday, wasn't it?

The Jernigan's said...

i love the one on the stairs! she looks soooo happy. i think she needs a brother or sister..... did yall go to dothan?

Margaret said...

She is so cute! Where in this world did that beautiful dress come from? I LOVE it! Love the bathing suit too! Simms got one in her basket! Sorry Sipsey had pink eye. Its no fun. I caught it in Europe that time Anne Marie and I went, and had to go to a European doctor's basement and have it checked out. Fun stuff!

ml said...

She is so cute! I love that little bikini!

Anna said...

so cute! LOVE her!!!

Erin said...

SSOOOO cute!!
teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini!

Anonymous said...

ok, that Easter dress is perfect.....but that bathing suit is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!