Friday, May 1, 2009

Splish Splash

I think I know how we will be spending those hot summer days that will be here before we know it. I just might take a dip myself! Sipsey had a blast playing in her new pool last Saturday.











She loved her pool last year too! I tried to put the swimsuit below on her the other day and it was way too small, although it's an 18 month size. So thank you Aunt Laura for the yellow polka dot bikini. Sipsey would have had to go skinny dipping without it!





5 comments:

Abby Euten said...

I LOVE the new header picture! Those lashes are to die for!!!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Gorgeous picture up top. What is it about babies...they just pour water back and forth...back and forth. The pool looks fun...I need a solution to the hot Vegas summer days!

Anna said...

so cute- love the bikini! I wish my stomach looked that cute hanging over my swimsuit!! :)

Melissa said...

Oh, I can't wait for summer! We never got our pool going last year because of Tracy's back trouble. This year, I'm planning on making up for all the fun we missed! Sooo cute! I know I say it all the time, but she is the cutest little thing!

Anonymous said...

itsy bitsy tini weeny yellow polka dot bikini!!!! SOOO CUTE!!