Wheeler is nearly 3 months old! His days as a 2 month old have been super sweet. He is the sweetest baby and just smiles and coos and squeals all the time! He gets so excited when we talk sweet to him, he nearly laughs. I can't wait to hear that sweet thing belly laugh at us. I attached the toy bar to his car seat and he hits the toys to spin them. At first I thought it was coincidental, but he is truly playing with them. He is still not sleeping through the night---not even a 5 hour stretch. He is getting better though. We nurse, then go to bed around 9:30, nurse again around 1:30, then he wakes up at 4:00 like clockwork. I refuse to feed him again and we make him cry it out. Then when he finally falls asleep again (it has taken as long as one hour), he will wake up to eat again around 6:45. His sleeping habits are my only complaint. He is a sweet boy and we are in LOVE!
Here are Sipsey and Wheeler at 2 months old. I will NEVER have problems telling them apart in pictures later in life, besides the blue and pink clothing, they look NOTHING alike as babies!

Wheeler - 2 months old

Sipsey - 2 months old


Sipsey's photography skills! This one is entitled, "From the carseat"


4 comments:
he. is. beautiful. does sipsey look more like ben and wheeler look more like you?
and i will def be trying those ghost cookies next year! how creative!
they look nothing alike... crazy. he is so sweet i can't wait to see him. i saw carly, laura and donna tonight, they can't wait either. ;)
Aww he is a little butterball! Little boys are sweet aren't they? They aren't the little drama queens us girls are. We can't wait to sell all of you, this will be a fun, fun Christmas with all the little ones.
Love you!
Aunt Donna
Mmmm....I see sugar! Can't wait to meet this little guy at Christmas! Good luck with the party planning. I'm working on Luke's, too. We're doing a construction theme. I'm having it at night...just doing hot dogs, chili, & sandwiches...at a friend's "lodge" by a pond. So I don't have to worry about my house!
Post a Comment