Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We stayed put for Thanksgiving this year as we have pretty much since Sipsey was born and had dinner at the home of one of Ben's coworkers. There were 3 families with 7 kids total under age 4! We had a lot to be thankful for! Everyone brought a few dishes to share and we enjoyed a delicious dinner together. The best thing that happened was this family photo where everyone was looking at the camera! Although slightly out of focus, I can't believe we got such a good picture!


turkey1
Isn't Wheeler cute? I just want to squeeze him to death. We love his little round head! Ben calls him "Charlie Brown."


turkey2
Wheeler knows he's in danger.



turkey3
Eating dessert - bread pudding and pumpkin pie with a gingerbread crust



turkey4
Fix-it Sipsey to the rescue.


turkey5
Wheeler had a major party foul and ended up leaving in this borrowed camo bunting. I'm sure that was his plan all along after dressing him up in a smocked longall! He also loves his frog if you can't tell from the look of concentration.


5 comments:

Natalie said...

i will stand by my earlier sentiment that he is one of the absolute prettiest infants ive ever seen. yes round head included. he is SO pretty!!!! :)

Margaret said...

So funny...my dad used to call cope Charlie Brown too! Wheeler is just plain pretty...sorry I know he's a boy, but you cant deny a good lookin boy! And tell Ben Beck I sure would love to show my kids Miss Jewels insane cmas decorations! That was a tradition of ours as kids..riding by her house. I'm assuming he will know what I'm talking about :)

Melissa said...

I would be THRILLED if I could get a family photo that looked that good! Love Sispey in those goggles, and I can't wait to meet Wheeler in a few weeks! Funny story...now anytime I have Luke try on clothes from last winter to see if they fit, if they don't, he says we have to send them to Wheeler!

Erin said...

i am way behind on blog reading (& blogging) but i just wanted to catch up by saying happy 4th birthday to sipsey and your babies are so cute!!!

Denise said...

what a great family picture. wheeler is so cute.... i want to squeeze him tooooooo!!!!