Thank you to all the bloggers who replied to my cake post. I got some really great suggestions. We found someone in Dothan to bake Sipsey's cake and cupcakes who is willing to do it the day after Christmas. Her grandson is celebrating his birthday the same weekend, and she will already be baking for him. I'll take lots of pictures because I think/hope/pray that it's gonna be really cute and a lot of fun. I found a lady online who makes the most adorable party invitations and decorations. I'm expecting everything in the mail tomorrow. Here's a little taste of the theme of the party:
This bird and cake will be on some of the decorations and this cake flag will probably go in a flower arrangement (compliments of Penney). It is a total coincidence that it has my name on it!I'm so excited. I hope Sipsey feels okay on the day of party. I know I've got time, but I had to take her to the doctor today and she has another ear infection! It's only in one ear this time and it's not too severe. The doc thinks the antibiotic didn't kill it all last time, so she gave us a Rx for some stronger stuff this time. And because a blog isn't complete without pictures, here is how I found Sipsey the other morning when she wouldn't go down for her nap.



4 comments:
I see you have discovered the wonderful world of Gaddie and Tood! She did all of Simms birthday stuff and it was so adorable. We used the vintage giraffe. Since then she has done christening invitations for a friend that she used crushed glass to embelish the cross with. They were beautiful. She did some calling cards for Sissy in the vintage wall paper, and some adorable ones for Bennett. Can't beat those prices either or her quickness. I hope Sipsey has a wonderful 1st birthday. Isn't it sad they are growing up so fast?
Yes, a shoe/clothes swap would be great if we both had boys or girls! Oh well! Seems like all the babies Jacob's age are girls! Can you believe the shoes we got were originally $50 and we bought them on sale for $30? Geez!
Love Sipsey's bed head! Jacob is a bit of a wild sleeper too!
I love the birthday stuff. So cute. She is precious. I'm going to have to look up this lady you and Margaret are using...she has great stuff.
I just laughed out loud!! I could eat her. Can't wait for the par-tay!!
Post a Comment