Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

Today we took Sipsey to see Santa at Brookwood Mall. I don't know what she told him that she wanted for Christmas, but her face didn't change from the expression in the picture below. He must've told her something that dumbfounded her! At least she wasn't screaming. The baby in front of us did and she was older than Sipsey. I wanted to take a picture because it was hilarious! Don't worry, I stopped myself. Then after their picture printed and it wasn't good enough, they made them do a retake, making us all wait longer. And the baby cried...again. If anyone reading lives in Birmingham, the KB Toys at Brookwood must be going out of business because everything in there is 30-50% off. So go there to stock up on last minute gifts!

Seriously, get me outta here!


Eating the free sugar cookies that we got just for sitting in Santa's lap!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Harrison went to see the same Santa & pulled his beard off! HA!!!! It was quite a scene. I am glad Sipsey was interested & not angry with the jolly old man!

Margaret said...

Precious pictures! Love Sispey's outfit. Thanks for the Christmas card. Ours aren't even in yet, so I am sure ya'll will be in Dothan when it gets to Bham. Think of it as a New Years card I guess!

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest expression she has on her face sitting in santa's lap! she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

she has that deer in the headlights look, but at least she is not crying!!! I can't wait for the birthday party!

Marianna said...

Boycotting is fine while the kids are still little! I dred when that won't be an option anymore. We're moving to Little Rock Arkansas. I havn't posted much about it, I guess I was hoping that it wouldn't really happen! :(