Monday, March 16, 2009

What Happens at Grandma's Stays at Grandma's

Well just on our second day in Dothan, Sipsey got in a fight with Mom's marble coffee table, and I think the coffee table might have won. These pictures were taken on Thursday when I thought the black eye was bad. As with all bruises, hers has now turned into a dark purple/blue/green/yellow blend. It's beautiful. I was asked about it EVERY single place we took her the rest of our time in Dothan. Maybe by asking, people were assuring themselves that we weren't abusing her. Regardless, they all definitely wanted to know what happened. We had lots of fun even with a black eye. More posts to come!






5 comments:

Melissa said...

Poor baby! Hope y'all had a good time on spring break. I have two weeks left before I get mine! Can't wait!

Lydia said...

Aww, poor Sipsey! I hope she gets better soon. Jacob has had numerous black eyes and it makes me so paranoid when we go out in public and people ask about it!!! I know how you feel.

SRG said...

Poor thing! And AJ has a onesie that says "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's."

Anna said...

look at her in the big girl car seat!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! SHe is tough though!! Just tell people they should have seen the other kid!!