Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lions and Tigers and...Giraffes, Oh my!

Last Saturday we took Sipsey to the zoo for the first time. We are now members, so we can go whenever we want for free for the next year! It was SO crowded because it was Spring Break for a lot of kids. People came out of the woodworks to be at the zoo. We had a great time and Sipsey really enjoyed it. The only sad part is that we lost lovey while we were there and no one turned him in to Lost and Found. It was our favorite lovey and I'm not really sure how we'll manage with only two left. Maybe it's time to give up loveys anyway. I think Ben and I were more broken-hearted than Sipsey.


This is the last picture of lovey ever taken (he's the pink blanket in Sipsey's lap and I don't know why I call him "he"). :(


Sipsey was more interested in my sunglasses most of the time.


Sipsey loves to wear her own sunglasses too!


Sipsey telling me what the monkeys say at the monkey exhibit.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

oooo, lets go to the zoo together sometime! Sipsey is adorable!

Abby Euten said...

The monkey face is priceless!! What a sweetheart:)

lindseykennedy said...

I saw your sweet mother this weekend and questioned her about the black eye! Ha! Sipsey is so cute!

Wilson's Winners said...

What a sweet girl! So glad we connected in bloggie world! I hope all is well:-)