Thursday, March 19, 2009

How we ate breakfast

This morning at breakfast, Sipsey all of sudden stopped eating her French toast and started pointing into the den and barking. I knew she wanted her doggie but told her she could have it when she finished eating. Well she refused to finish her breakfast, so I finally gave it to her. This is how she ate the rest of her breakfast. Please note her black eye 8 days later!






Giving doggie a kiss.


4 comments:

Abby Euten said...

Nothing wrong with a little lovin' during breakfast!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Hey Lauren,
I'm so glad to find your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. Sipsey is adorable! You'll have to tell me our connection if you remember. I always end up on people's blogs and don't remember how I got there!
We are headed to Chic-fil-A in Dothan today. HA! A friend called this morning to ask us to lunch and that only seemed fitting!
I really do have a picture in the little follow area, but I'm at my parents right now and I don't know why it's not popping up!
So, I will be your silhouetted friend. Mysterious, huh?

Melissa said...

How sweet! And she can bark, too!!!! All Luke says is "ma ma", and just babbles. Maybe we'll get some more words soon!

Denise said...

I love the puppy and the black eye. Bad table!