I don't have much to report these days. I haven't been taking many pictures lately because school and work have started back in full force. And now this little girl is 13 months old! She's lots of fun. It's amazing how much she knows and understands. I love telling her to do something (like "brush your hair!") and seeing what she does in response. She knows A LOT! How is that? I have never taught her how to brush her hair. She honestly picked up her brush one day and started brushing! These babies are like sponges. I never know what she's gonna do next. I'm proud to report that on Sunday, I packed up ALL of Sipsey's clothes from newborn to 12 months (Only the 12 month Christmas stuff she won't be wearing again. Sipsey still wears a 12 month size.). I packed it all in one HUGE plastic storage bin arranged by increasing size from left to right and top to bottom. We have LOTS of closet space to fill with new clothes now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Those big blue eyes are unbelievable! Gorgeous!!
cutie! bennett did the same thing around his bday - i gave him a brush out of my purse to play with in the car, and he immediately started brushing his hair...and he understands "brush your hair"...how do they know??? i agree - its amazing!! and makes you start to think exactly how much they know but just arent letting us know they know...
OMG...she is adorable. I love the pictures. So, your husband looks familiar...is he from Dothan as well?
Lauren she is just sooo cute!! Those blue eyes are gonna be heartbreakers one day...gorgeous!!
Ok..so I am being repetitive here, but Sispey's eyes are incredible. That is so funny about the straw. As soon and we get in a restraunt, Dru and I both start gathering up the straws. Simms' loves them..
Its amazing the things they learn without even ever being taught!! What a smart girl!
Those eyes are just BREATHTAKING
It is amazing what they pick up on. Sometimes I feel like if I am trying to teach Mary Selwyn something it takes forever for her to get it, probably because I'm trying to hard, but then she knows so many random things that I can't even tell you where she gets them from. She does the itsy bitsy spider, or a version of it, and I have no clue where she learned it from. So funny.
Post a Comment