Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Day at the Park

Last Saturday, we acutally had nowhere to be and nothing to do, so we went to the park. Sipsey had a lot more fun than previous times now that she is more mobile. It was a beautiful day and I can't wait to take her back! I'm sure we'll go this weekend too because it's even warmer outside!

First, we swang (swang? is that right? it sounds so...twangy!).


Then we rocked on a horse.


Then we let the girl run/crawl loose!


Static was an issue that day.


We played some music.


We see-sawed.


Here's your lens cover, mama.


Seriously, take it.


Please get me off of this mulch!



8 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh my gosh! She has changed so much! Sipsey is just adorable!!! I especially love the last photo. What park is that?

Abby Euten said...

For the record, I LOVE her facial expressions!

Melissa said...

Too cute! Especially that hair!

Donna Lewis said...

She is getting too big!!!! And too cute!!! Some of those pictures look just like Mary Ashley and in some she looks like her daddy. I may go to Birmingham this week-end, if I do I want to see ya'll.
Give Sipsey a kiss for me!
Love,
Aunt Donna

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I love your daughter. The expressions are priceless. I love the serious one.

Anonymous said...

Sipsey is so cute, she cracks me up! Those facial expressions are priceless! I am with Aunt Donna, she looks like Mary Ashley and her daddy! Sorry mom, I have 2 just like that. Can't wait to see her again! Hugs and Kisses!

Katie B said...

Lauren, I love the static hair! She is soo cute.

Denise said...

I think all parks cause static hair.