Who would have thought that I would be so lucky to have a baby boy due less than one week after his cousin's (my sister's son) 2nd birthday? That means ALL cousin Mark's clothes up to 24 months, changing pad covers, blankets, etc. are available for my usage and the clothes will be the right size for the right season! My mom went through them recently and had 2 Rubbermaids and 2 large space saver bags full of baby boy stuff (not to mention brand new things she had been hoarding until we could pick them up). We brought them back from Dothan last weekend and it didn't take long for Little Miss Mommy to find them and get busy! Sipsey is going to be a wonderful big sister! However, I predict a few meltdowns over her being told that she can't do it ALL (or that she's going to break his legs and arms manhandling them into his outfits)!

Our den looked like this from Monday until Thursday. I finally bought some Dreft so now they are so fresh and so clean. Let's see if I can keep her out of his dresser!

The babies big enough for newborn and 3 month clothing endured many wardrobe changes. Everything had to match perfectly!


6 comments:
don't you love hand me downs!!! so excited for ya'll!!
ah ha ha i love the baby dolls dress up all in a line. what a wonderful relief of all those clothes!!!!!
so nice to have all those hand me downs. adeline lives a life in hand me downs and it works great for her. (: Sipsey will be a great big sister.
Oh aren't you loving free clothes? Cope has basically worn Bennett's clothes his entire life-and I LOVE it! Sipsey and Simms seem so much alike with their baby fascination. As I write this simms is bottle feeding a baby of hers that is wearing a pair of Simms old NB jammies. So funny!
Those dolls all dressed up in a line are too cute! Sipsey's gonna be a good little helper! Hand-me-downs are especially good for the end of the season when you need another size, but don't want to go buy stuff they'll only wear a couple of weeks!
Hahaha LOVE Sipsey's fashion show!
Post a Comment