Ben has several coworkers who have children Sipsey's age. They (their wives) have been really sweet to include us in fun activities during the week. One day, we all decided to visit the children's museum in Little Rock. It was a great way to spend a COLD day indoors burning off some energy. At the time, there was one 3 year old, two 2 year olds, 8 month old twins, and a 2 month old (and 3 moms)! The 2 year olds, the twins and the other mom rode with me! It was a fun day. I think I slept better than Sipsey that night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
New friends are so fun!
Glad yall are mtg new friends! I know that makes the move easier. Simms has her first dentist appt soon. Soooo scared she's gonna have a cavity(ies). Yikes. We brush-just not as good as I'm sure we need to! Shed rather eat the toothpaste :-/
Looks like so much fun! We went to the children's museum in Atlanta a few years ago, and it was a blast! So much fun that lots of the kids were crying when it was time to leave! Cavities...yikes....we haven't even taken Luke to the dentist yet. He cries at the doctor's office from the time they tell him to get on the scale until we're finished, he's so scared. So we've held off on the dentist. :-( So glad y'all are making new friends and having fun!
Post a Comment