For Sipsey's nap, I send her to her room and tell her she can play quietly or take a nap. She always chooses to play for a little while before she takes a nap. Unfortunately, the playing-quietly-with-her-door-closed instruction is a little too tempting to play with things she isn't supposed to play with. We have a video monitor that I use to check on her periodically, but I did not catch this. As many of you know, hospitals now send samples of formula home with new moms in hopes that they will hook the newborns on a certain brand so the moms will buy it exclusively for the first year of the baby's life (and this strategy works). I brought home probably 50 tiny bottles of ready-to-use Similac with the nipples provided in sterilized wrappers. We used the formula to supplement Sipsey's bottles starting at 5-6 months old, but never needed the nipples. I saved them because I save EVERYTHING that I just might use again (or I thought I could donate them). But now, there are none left because Sipsey found them and opened every single one and was thrilled to tell me about all the pacifiers she found (and there were way more than the photos show!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That's hysterical. =)
How weird the word I had to type in to leave this comment was jaw"paci"Oh my goodness so funny! She is so precious!
This is so funny and so sneaky. When we moved to huntsville MSN was being too quiet in the back seat and I turned around and found she had unwrapped a whole box of tampons. Something fun about doing something they arent supposed to huh?
HILARIOUS!! That last picture is the best! So CUTE!
Soooo funny! Luke likes to play in his room with the door closed, and his "thing" dragging everything out of his closet. I have to keep a close check on him!
hahaha that is hilarious. she looks so innocent though :)
Post a Comment