Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Sipsey wishes everyone a happy weekend and is also super excited to tell everyone that she is (finally) going to be a big sister! I am due in late August (the 23rd officially) and we are finding out if it's a boy or a girl on March 21. I'm about 16 weeks now (3.5 months) and feeling great, except for some horrendous headaches that I get as often as every other day. We told both grandmothers about the new baby with this cute little T-shirt, which was much more fun than the phone calls we made to tell them about Sipsey. They were both thrilled! I have my mom's reaction at the Little Rock airport on video. Maybe I'll post it. Priceless!



sipsey_bigsis1


sipsey_bigsis2

8 comments:

Margaret said...

I am SO SO thrilled to see this! What a blessing! Congrats to all of yall! Love, Margaret

Denise said...

so excited about new baby and so excited to see y'all in a couple weeks!

SRG said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you!

Melissa said...

I've already told you, but CONGRATULATIONS! Love Sipsey's shirt! You've gotta post that video!

Erin said...

ahhh CONGRATS!! how exciting & I LOVE Sipseys shirt!

Marianna said...

Awww! YAY! How fun! CONGRATS! Next time y'all are around, give me a call and maybe we can meet up!

Natalie said...

woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo yay lauren! the world needs more becks! :)
congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Tell daddy Ben I'm super excited for you guys! -Shasta