Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I'm not one for Hallmark holidays, but I did have a very nice Mother's Day today with Ben and Sispey. We went to church and then ate at Irondale Cafe for lunch. Ben got Sipsey down for a nap while I started Week 2 of Couch to 5K. I have a wonderful app on my ipod that plays whatever music I choose and tells me when to run and when to walk. I would definitely not be participating if it weren't that easy (and if the weather weren't so nice!). After Sipsey's nap, Ben watched her while I engaged in some retail therapy. I then came home to grilled chicken, butter beans and cheese grits for dinner! It was a very nice day with my two favorite people.


IMG_4184
Take 1


IMG_4185
Take 2


IMG_4189
Take 3


IMG_4191
Kisses


IMG_4193
BIG hugs! This is the preferred method of hugging from this girl.


IMG_4195
Do I look the babysitter or what? I feel like strangers would never guess she was my daughter!



7 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Gorgeous pictures, Lauren. Ya'll are both adorable. Happy Mother's Day!

Lydia said...

Aww, those pictures made me smile! Sipsey is so cute! You look fabulous too! Great dress.
Enjoy your good genetics. I hear the 'young' genes come in handy down the road!

Margaret said...

Beautiful pictures- but look at the subjects! Glad yall had a great day!

Denise said...

Precious pictures! love, love, love them!!Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

You both look Beautiful!!! happy mother's day!

gkarenda said...

Yay! I guess this means you finally got an ipod :). I love the pictures! You and sipsey look so pretty!!

Erin said...

what gorgeous pictures together! glad u had a happy mothers day!