Oh no......
Oh my goodness! What is that she got into? Lotion?
Lauren, She is beautiful and has the cutest little personality! I loved seeing y'all this morning. Caroline
Looks like desitin? So funny-Bennett had done the same thing this morning. Sissy sent me pics-everywhere! She is beautiful!
hahahahalook at her pretty hair! she is so grown up
oh my goodness- I could eat her up! So cute!!!
I'm sorry to laugh, but that is too cute!
Oh my! She is having a ball!!! HAHAA!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh no......
Oh my goodness! What is that she got into? Lotion?
Lauren,
She is beautiful and has the cutest little personality! I loved seeing y'all this morning.
Caroline
Looks like desitin? So funny-Bennett had done the same thing this morning. Sissy sent me pics-everywhere! She is beautiful!
hahahaha
look at her pretty hair! she is so grown up
oh my goodness- I could eat her up! So cute!!!
I'm sorry to laugh, but that is too cute!
Oh my! She is having a ball!!! HAHAA!
Post a Comment