Well better late than never, right? Ben and I have been busy with work lately, and when I come home, I want nothing more than to relax and put my feet up, NOT spend more time on the computer and wait for pictures to upload to flickr!
We spent New Year's weekend with the Becks this year. Ben and I were able to go out and ring in the new year with one of his friends from high school while Sipsey slept soundly at his parents' house. On New Years Day, we had a delicious family lunch and ate plenty of black-eyed peas and greens to bring us prosperity and good fortune for 2010. We were also showered with gifts from Christmas, which was an unexpected surprise. Sipsey got books, a toy horse that gallops around with a cowgirl on its back, and a sweet teddy bear who sings 'Jesus Loves Me,' which is Sipsey's favorite song along with 'Twinkle Twinkle.'
Sipsey playing in Mimi's tub. She loved the jets, which made HUGE amounts of bubbles!
I tried to make her a bubble beard.
Sipsey sees something interesting.
Horses and donkeys and goats, oh my!
Sipsey loved sitting on the horse's back.
And feeding them alfalfa.
My first attempt at writing on a photo. Macs don't make it easy, but I'm slowly figuring it out.
Don't look too excited there Sips!
It was SO COLD that weekend, but the Gator has heat! It was a great weekend!












3 comments:
Thats so great!! THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!! Sipsey of course is just beautiful adn I am so glad yall had such a great time ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Looks like y'all had lots of fun! Love those soapy bathtub pics! My flash attachment came in about a week ago, and so far I'm enjoying it. Seeing a big difference in my indoor photos.
so cute. i love that picture of the donkey...so did msn ha ha
Post a Comment