Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas card and other funnies

Before I get to Sipsey's birthday and Ben's graduation, I must include some funny pictures of Sipsey I have taken lately. I took hundreds of her for our Christmas picture. Hundreds. She will. not. look. at. my. camera. Or if she does look, she is making some sort face like the one below.

christmas_5
Sipsey, whatcha eatin'? Ok, toasted pumpkin seeds...got it. Thanks for that.


christmas_4
Here, Sipsey is saying "toot." Please tell me your toddlers announce their bodily functions.


christmas_3
And here, Sipsey is demonstrating her bodily function. Again, thanks for the clarification.


Christmas card 2009
Whew! We got a keeper! Not perfect, but it will do!


christmas_2
This child LOVES babies! She is always requesting to carry (at the same time) a baby, a diaper, a wipe, a baby blanket, and anything else the doll might need, except for clothes. All our babies are naked (this one's clothes are attached; I assure you they would be off if they could be - we have tried).


christmas_6
Putting pieces of tape all over her legs entertained her for a good half hour. Please take note of the one church shoe.


christmas_1
Merry Christmas, y'all!


9 comments:

Lydia said...

LOVE IT!!! She and Jacob would really hit it off! Love the 'toot' photo. Too funny! Did she visit Santa? Jaocb refuses. His response: 'no way, Mama.'
Is she excited about her birthday?

Lydia said...

Just realized I spelled my child's name wrong. You knew who I meant, right?!

SRG said...

Can't stop laughing! AJ definitely announces her bodily functions. "Anna June pooted!" So, so precious. Can't believe you'll be parents of a 2 year old in a day!

Melissa said...

Ha ha ha! Fortunately my two year old does not announce his bodily functions....YET...but his seven year old brother does, so yes, I feel your pain! And the one thing I've learned is that it's nearly impossible to photograph your own children! :-) Can't wait to hear about the birthday party!

ml said...

She is gorgeous. And hilarious. And MA does not announce her nodily functions yet, but as of right now she only knows about 8 words!

The Dennis Family said...

Oh my gosh - that was so cute!!! She is beautiful!

Denise said...

I love it. MSN is going through a phase where when I try and take her picture she thinks its funny to look away...little snot..ha ha. I love the bday pictures on facebook...I think I commented on every one. Sorry!

Marianna said...

Those pictures are beautiful! She is such a doll! We love bodily functions in our house. :)

Erin said...

your child cracks me up and ive never even met her :) gorgeous pictures. her hair also amazes me! she has so much compared to bennett!!!