Saturday, August 15, 2009

McWane Your Brain

Last month we went to the McWane Center with Sipsey's friend, Natalie, and her parents. It was the grand opening of the Shark and Ray Touch Tank so there was a huge sandbox outside that the kids could dig in and find seashells and shark teeth! Sipsey even got to wear a hula skirt. Then inside, there was a huge indoor playground for the little kids and cool science exhibits for the big kids (and the dads)! Sipsey and I went back to the McWane Center today with her friend Anna June and Anna June's mommy, Laura. I don't have pictures from today but here are the ones from July.


IMG_1831
Watching the balls go around and around.


IMG_1834
Wish we had one of these at home!


IMG_1847
Hawaiian girl


IMG_1857
Ben freaked out when Sipsey started playing at the splash table. I think I did smell a little chlorine to kill the germs, but it's still kind of gross. Her time there was short-lived.


IMG_1864
Ben teaching Sipsey about the fish.


IMG_1874
This is about the only picture I got of these girls where you could somewhat see both of their faces. They were busy-busy!

2 comments:

Abby Euten said...

Baby coming any day...just waiting!! Love the pic of Ben teaching Sipsey about the fish...oddly enough it is quite familiar!! ha ha!

Katy said...

love this! We are planning to go to the WVU/ AU game sept 19th -that is the only one on the schedule for now, we will just wait and see how many we can get to. Would love to catch up!