Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Baby Shower

On August 8, I had a baby shower for my cousin, Anna, at my house. It was the first time I'd ever had any official party with invitations at my house. It was a lot of fun! Anna got great gifts for baby Elle. I can't wait for Sipsey to have a girl cousin to play with (would y'all prefer that I write "for Sipsey to have a girl cousin with whom to play?" I didn't think so. Just know that I know that I am using incorrect grammar). And we live so close to each other, I know that these girls will get lots of playtime. We already crash Anna's house too often, just so we can get out of our own!



IMG_1966

The wreath Mom made when Sipsey was born.

IMG_1935

The food! The space in the back right of the photo was reserved for the breakfast casserole. It was all yummy!

IMG_1937_2

The cute invitation



IMG_1956
Me, Aunt Donna (Anna's mom), and Anna

IMG_1964

Anna, me, and Lauren Jernigan, who is expecting in December right around Sipsey's birthday (and Christmas)

IMG_1946

Sipsey and Margaret Anne checking each other out.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Email me the pics you have!! The shower was great- thank you sooo much!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I never knew you and Anna were related. How?

Denise said...

I love that wreath....looks like a fun shower...too bad I can't look at it on Anna's blog..ha ha.