Here is one of my newest creations. It's a little big because I made the size 2 so that Sipsey could wear a turtleneck underneath once the weather gets cool. I am really having a lot of fun sewing. It's amazing that you can MAKE something out of cut pieces of fabric. I think sewing is so appealing to me because there are set patterns to cut out and directions to follow. I love following directions. I will not be the one to make additions/changes to the patterns thankyouverymuch. I will follow the directions just as they are written!
Thank you Meredith for my bows! This one is perfect for football season. You are so sweet to make them for me AND then mail them to my house! I really loved opening the package all by myself.
TRUCK!
Enough pictures!
How old are you?
This pose is also the one when she tells us ,"Shhhhhhhh!" after her baby doll goes night-night.
This pose is also the one when she tells us ,"Shhhhhhhh!" after her baby doll goes night-night.







13 comments:
Those pictures are PRECIOUS, she is SUCH a doll!! Crack me up! You did a great job on the outfit, I'm a "follow the directions exactly as they are written" girl myself!
LOVE the outfit! Is this lined? My mom has done a little sewing for Luke, but she's kind of nervous about trying to line something. I can't believe how much Sipsey has grown! She's looking so much older! (Sniff, sniff, I know!)
Super cute. I' very proud of you and all your sewing....looks great!
what a cute little auburn tiger!! i need some lessons!! I love her telling you to shhh...haha..hilarious!
I am SO impressed with your craftiness! Great job!!!! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations.
OH LAUREN!!!! That outfit is so cute!! I can't wait to meet you in person next Saturday!
I am glad that bow looks so cute with that outfit, too, and you are VERY welcome!! I am about to post about how cute that is!
You are so talented! LOVE the outfit. It is just precious! That model is too!
i love the outfit! and love the pics! they are beautiful.
what a cutie
im impressed!!!! she looks adorable!
War Eagle that outfit! Love it! You did a great job!
So stinkin' cute!! You did an amazing job!! Love it! And War Eagle any time of the year!
Cute outfits! What kind of sewing machine did you get? I would love to get one for christmas :o)
So, Which sewing machine did you decide on? I really want one. We are buying a new house and I would love to make the curtains.
Post a Comment