On October 11, Ben's cousin Hillarie tied the knot at a beautiful old plantation in Ft. Valley, GA. We stayed the weekend with Ben's parents and had a blast. We got to the site around lunch for pictures, the wedding was at 2, and the reception lasted until 4 or 5. Sipsey did so well all day. I loved that the wedding was outside. Outdoor weddings are really the best when there are babies at a wedding. Sipsey got tired right before the ceremony so we strolled her out in the pecan orchard and she was asleep in 5 minutes. She slept through the ceremony (we had her in the stroller off to the side) and woke up when everyone clapped as the bride and groomed kissed. Then it was reception time! The food was delicious. Sipsey enjoyed pineapple, strawberries, crackers, cheese, and meatballs. She was the center of attention (beside the bride and groom of course!) and was happily passed around to all the loving family members who wanted to cuddle with her. I'll leave you with a bunch of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the family pic with Sipsey looking down at Ben's grandmother! That is a beautiful dress you have on too!
Wow....now we know who Sipsey looks like. A total mini-me!!!
the wedding looks so pretty. you look gorgeous..i love that dress
Sipsey had such a great time it looks like! I have some more photos I will have to send you and Ben soon.
Post a Comment