I am way behind in blogging and I'd like to catch up this week. Slowly but surely I'll update on what we've been doing as a 10 month old! I'll start with Halloween. One of Sipsey's friends from daycare invited us over to her house to trick or treat Friday night. We had pizza for dinner with LOTS of extra snacks like Nutter Butter ghosts, spider web brownies (both from me!), homemade boiled peanuts, dirt cake, mummy hot dogs, and too much more to even remember! Natalie lives in a neighborhood great for trick or treating. We took Sipsey door-to-door for awhile with a big group of other children who came to Natalie's house too. We had a lot of fun on our first Halloween and can't wait until next year when Sipsey can acutally walk door to door (and people don't think I'm trying to get the candy for myself, which I was!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So cute! Okay Martha, I am impressed by the snacks. :)
That is the cutest costume. I'm so impressed a peacock is very original.
Sipsey was very cute as a peacock! I wish she could have come to my house trick or treating!!! I can't wait to see her this week-end, and of course you too!
what a cute little peacock!!
Post a Comment