Monday, September 15, 2008

Down on the Farm


Last week we were invited to have dinner with some friends who live in Winterboro, AL. They live in a cute house on the family farm. We were worried about taking Sipsey somewhere for dinner so far away (about 45 minutes). She did great and we even got out and played a little. She got to swing for a bit and loved it. I was terrified that she would lunge forward to look over the edge and crack her head open. Have you ever seen a cuter leg with so many rolls in it? Thanks Thomas and Robin for a delicious meal! I had two hotdogs for dinner tonight, so my mouth is watering just thinking about chicken marsala.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren I Love this picture of Sipsey! She looks like she was having a ball!!! Why are fat rolls cute on baby legs? I don't know, but for me I love to see a baby with chunky legs. You had legs just like that and look at yours now, long and lean!

Abby Euten said...

Love the rolls, she's such a prize! It was great seeing you guys, we had a wonderful time-let's hang out again soon!

Margaret said...

How sweet! Sispey is a doll! If ya'll are still coming to the game this weekend feel free to stop by the bus. We are in the coliseum parking lot, about the 2nd row back (closest to the stadium end of the parking lot). My cell is 706-573-8500. Call or text if ya'll want to stop by or just show up if you find us!

Anna said...

i could take a bite out of that leg!!:)

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!!  I love it!  Such a cute picture.  I can't wait to see you this weekendRobin

Anonymous said...

She is sooo sweet. It was so great to have you an Ben at the wedding!! we had so much fun...i forgot how Ben could "bust a move" so well!!!