I'm a little behind on my blogging, so I'm going to start with the Auburn/LSU game. Ben and I decided we wanted to go to at least one AU game this season and what a better game than LSU! My mom and sister came to keep Sipsey for the weekend. It was our first time away from her together. and my first time away from her EVER! We did great :) and so did she! I had to make myself not call Mom 100 times on Friday on the way down to Auburn. On Saturday, I got a good report so I was able to relax and enjoy myself. Ben and I got down there just in time to eat at Provino's Friday night, and it was just as delicious as we remembered. Saturday, Ben woke up and got breakfast at Chick-fil-a while he was picking up our chicken strip tray that he WON from Fox6 News. One morning, they asked to fill in the line following: "War Eagle fly down the field." Well Ben called in and got it right, of course! Back to Saturday: we tailgated all day, watched the game on TV with friends, and then partied all night long.......not really, we went back to my cousin's house and went to bed. THANKS COLBY FOR LETTING US STAY ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment