Sunday, May 18, 2008

5 months old

Sipsey is 5 months old today. As I was looking at the pictures that I took this morning, I decided to go back through her old ones to see how much she has grown. She is such a big girl! I can't believe she used to be so tiny. Her first few weeks of life are such a blur, especially after losing my dad right in the middle of it. She is so special to our family and has helped us cope in more ways than she will ever know. I weighed her today and she's about 14 pounds. Last month, she was 13 lbs 4 oz. My scale only weighs in 0.5 lb increments, so she could be a little more (and I hope not a little less!)

6 weeks (and tiny!)

2 months

3 months (much happier)

4 months

5 months (and eating everything!)

4 comments:

Abby Euten said...

What a cute girl! Happy 5 months, Sipsey!!

The Jernigan's said...

Man, time has flown by!! I can't believe Sipsey is already 5 months old. I know it has probably gone even faster for you.
Yeah, the picture of Dixie doesn't do justice. You know how tiny she is anyway... well her tummy looks huge.
Yes, that is a stamp for my return address. You can search them online and find tons.
Have a wonderful week!!!!!! Lauren

Anonymous said...

Lauren, Sipsey is so cute! That 4 month picture is adorable. She looks like such a big girl. I wish we could see her more, maybe she will not be so scared of us next time we see her. I guess we need to send pictures and you can show them to her on a regular basis!(haha) I hope you and Ben are doing good and give Sipsey kisses for me!

thebarronfam said...

She is soooo cute. I still can't believe we haven't met her. Maybe when we come and see Anna's new house, we can get together.