Tuesday, March 25, 2008

There Went Peter Cottontail!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We went to church for the first time since Sipsey was born! I read other blogs of couples with babies younger than Sipsey, and they have all already been back to church. I just wasn't brave enough for that, considering that it was flu season (we are germophobes in this house) and that Sipsey probably wouldn't have behaved. But the good news is that Sipsey slept for the entire church service in my arms; I even stood up for and sang all the hymns. It was precious, and all the people around us thought she was an angel (which she is :)). After church, Anna and Ben Barron invited us over for Easter lunch. It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! She made country fried steak, chicken kiev, butter beans, mashed potatoes with gravy, and for dessert, chocolate trifle. I'm drooling just thinking about it again. It was so nice to spend the day with family, even if it wasn't with all the family!

Getting dressed in the Feltman Bros. dress from Aunt Donna and Aunt Laura.

I love the slip!

Mommy and Sipsey

In front of the church

The sun was in our eyes, if you couldn't tell!

Cute bloomers.

Time to get out of these church clothes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren she is so cute! I love her smile, it makes me want to bite her.(that sounds like granny) oh well thats ok too! Yall all looked beautiful for Easter and I am glad you and Anna got to spend Easter together!
Love yall,
Aunt Laura

thebarronfam said...

How cute! I love the bloomers too. Anna's food sounds delicious and I know she had so much fun spending the day with you all.

The Jernigan's said...

You guys look so good!!! Sipsey is adorable. She is growing so fast. I am glad you giys had a good Easter. Hope to see you soon.
Lauren

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Easter pictures! The bloomers (is that the correct name?) are precious. Everyone looked so pretty in their Easter attire =) Happy Belated Easter!

-Jill

Anonymous said...

Sipsey is beautiful! Let's get together soon so I can meet her!!