I know it's been driving y'all crazy that I haven't updated in ONE MONTH! This means that Sipsey is 3 months old now! Anyway, I had midterms and then I went to Dothan for Spring Break. I have LOTS to blog about but for now, I'd like to share this story. Ben changed Sipsey's diaper last night and brought her to me to eat. Her nightgown had come up around her legs so I reached around behind her to pull it back down. This is what I found!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One side of the diaper was all the way in her cute little crack. Isn't that the cutest dimpled butt you've ever seen? Ben laughed and laughed when I showed him what he had done. He said he could not get the diaper on for some reason (Sipsey loves to kick her legs when she's lying on her back. This can make diaper changing very difficult.) and he knew there was something wrong. He's usually a very good diaper changer. Well, that's all for now. I'll post lots more stories and pictures throughout the week. In other news, Sipsey is rolling over now!


3 comments:
That is great!!! Good job Ben! Lauren
So cute! It is about time you posted something new...
hope you can set a hook better than change a diaper if not you will be buying your fish
Post a Comment