Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feisty little booger



Sipsey is asleep on Ben's chest right now and we are watching CSI: New York while it is quiet in this house. I fed her at 4:00 and laid her down at 4:30. She woke up at 5:00 and acted hungry so I fed her again (I'll do anything to get her to stop crying; feeding her is my #1 soothing activity; that's probably why she weighs 10 lbs.) and laid her down at 5:30. She woke up at 6:00 with a bellyache and Ben calmed her down, which took until 7:00. So now it's 7:30 and we aren't gonna try to lay her down again to give us a couple of hours of sanity. The second picture is from today when I came home for lunch. She was throwing a fit while Mom was keeping her. She's actually sucking her thumb, which we were very excited about, but it was very short-lived. She saw me and knew it was lunch time, so she stopped bothering to soothe herself. We definitely have a difficult one on our hands. Ben said from her first hours out of the womb when he went to the nursery while the nurses gave her a bath, she was a feisty thing. ALL the nurses said that too. At least we know she has a healthy set of lungs! Anybody want to babysit? You will burn more calories singing, patting, walking, bouncing, changing, burping, and feeding than you ever would at the gym!

2 comments:

Anna said...

hey Sipsey! I am so glad I got to see you and your mom today! You are so cute and so sweet (I don't care what they say about you! ha!). Can't wait to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

I need a blog update