Friday, December 7, 2007

Snug as a bug...until you get caught!


Well well well! Look who I found in a chair he knows he's not supposed to be in! The first picture is when I peeked my head in the door with the camera. As I got closer, he got a little nervous and got outta there fast! We usually keep the door closed to the nursery, but I am actually doing laundry today and had the door open with clothes hanging in the doorway to dry. The MINUTE it was opened, he must've gone in there.

The other night, we thought Banjo was outside and called his name several times trying to get him in for the night. He likes to sleep outside in the boat sometimes, so we thought he was ignoring us. Just as we were about to get in the bed, out strolls Banjo from the nursery like, "Here I am you morons." He had been inside resting in the glider for HOURS! I guess this is good practice for keeping up with a toddler who disappears and then when you realize the house is oddly quiet, you find them in your makeup with lipstick all over the walls!

4 comments:

Anna said...

awww banjo is feeling neglected:( He needs a new comfy place to sleep too!! ha! Don't you love how I comment on every blog! I love getting comments!

The Jernigan's said...

he was soo comfy!! i think you should let him sleep there...

The Jernigan's said...

okay so have you had it yet???? i know you are finished with finals now.

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found your blog. Your daughter is beatiful. It finally hit me the other day when I was reading some comments on your daughter's name facebook. Fried Green Tomatoes