Wednesday, July 27, 2011

36 Weeks

I started this blog when I was 36 weeks with Sipsey. I looked back on it today and was thankful for the record of what was going on at that time and how I was feeling, etc. I need to do a better job of documenting this baby's progress! I am now 36 weeks with this little booger. We have finally decided on his entire name:

Wheeler Arthur Beck

Wheeler is from my mom's side of the family and Arthur is the name of Ben's dad and late brother and grandfather. We are excited to have something decided before the social security lady visits the hospital room this time!

I went to the doctor this morning and I am 1-1.5 cm dilated! I wasn't dilated at all with Sips until 38 weeks and got up to about 2 cm and stayed that way until 40 weeks and 5 days when I was induced. So, hopefully my body will know what to do on its own this time. Or I could stay this way up to 40 weeks. My doctor (whose name is Dr. Hurt btw---yikes!) seems to think we won't need an induction, but we'll know more next week when I go back for another checkup! I do want to remember how active Wheeler is ALL the time. Hands, feet, knees, and elbows poke and glide across my belly constantly. I have the laptop on my belly right now and it is being pushed up and down as I type!


This picture was taken on July 4. I was about 33 weeks then. I have not done a good job taking belly pics. It's BIG and that's all I need to remember!
independence6

9 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hi.
I absolutely LOVE the name Wheeler. This kid will be cool from the moment he pops out! You look gorgeous. Pregnancy totally agrees with you. You've got that GLOW. Excited to meet this new fella. Have you posted his completed nursery?

Margaret said...

Wow-Look at you! You look amazing! And that sweet baby boy-what an awesome name he has! Love it! Now I can't wait to see him!

Anna said...

Yay for a name!!! Can't wait to meet him and kiss his cheeks! Love the belly pic- you look great!

Erin said...

you look great! what a cute name too. thanks fo sharing.

Denise said...

I cannot belive you are 36 weeks already!! so exciting. I love the name, can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful! Love the name! And get ready....little boys are CONSTANTLY active when they get here too!! I can't believe you are already 36 weeks!

Natalie said...

Yay wheeler!!! You are gonna LOVE having that little boy :) can't wait to see him

Lindsay said...

You look fantastic! I can't wait to meet Wheeler :) I hope you can avoid a long induction this time. Miss you!

Jillian and Matt said...

You look beautiful Lauren! So excited for y'all!