Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Up From the Grave He Arose!

We had a Happy Easter as always. The Easter bunny came to see Sipsey and brought her lots of goodies. We went to church and enjoyed a delicious lunch cooked entirely by Ben Beck. Sipsey wore her dress from last year. I think it is an 18 month size, but I let the hem out and it still fits perfectly! Also, if I see another plastic Easter egg, I might go crazy. I am finding them in my car, my purse and all over the house. The amount of candy we have is ridiculous (from egg hunts; we bought none of it) and Sipsey knows just where it is and what she needs to do (be sweet, use the potty, etc.) to earn a piece. I guess that's not so bad if she is doing good things to earn a piece!



IMG_4007
The Easter bunny must have thought Sipsey was good this year!


IMG_4047
How are we all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time?


IMG_4060
Stopping to smell the flowers!


IMG_4093
I bought Sipsey some silly bands and they are her new favorite 'bacelets.' She had to wear them all at the same time.


IMG_4097
We got this book at Chick-fil-A (and actually didn't turn it in for ice cream!) and Sipsey loves to read it to herself. I don't know what was so funny about it, but she was having a good time!


IMG_4098
Those Berenstain Bears are funny folks!


IMG_4099
The Golden Rule is a good one to follow!

8 comments:

Erin said...

precious family picture!!! i LOVE your dress!

Lydia said...

That is an awesome family pic! You especially look gorgeous! Love that dress.
Will you send me an email on your potty training method? We've started the process and Jacob's really eager about it, but I just need to follow through better!

Anna said...

That is a really good family picture of yall! Where did baby Sipsey go?? She looks like a little girl now! So cute!

Margaret said...

Love sipseys gorgeous dress! I love yours too! And just so I don't leave ben out I love his tie! I was hoping sipsey was reading the bernstein bears and the new baby! Ha ha! Its the one we gave simms once upon a time!

Marianna said...

Great family Pic of you three! Maggie loves the Chick-fil-a books too! Glad y'all had a good Easter.

Denise said...

That is a great family picture! I'm glad she wore her same dress. It is gorgeous and should be worn multiple times. We wear dresses for as long as we possibly can around here. We love silly bands around here too...and speaking of chick-fil-a toys we got a Between the Lions CD and it only has 5 songs/stories on it and we listen to it on repeat...ahhh... and Shay feels your pain on the plastic eggs. Long comment sorry!

Melissa said...

What a great family photo! Tracy HATES having his picture taken, and Matthew's at the age that it's hard to get a good pic! Glad you had a good Easter. I'm back home, and totally exhausted! Don't know how the Duggars do it...I do NOT want 14 children for more than the 4 days I had them! :)

Erin said...

happy birthday yesterday!!!!!