On Saturday, we took Sipsey to The Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden, AL. She was too little for a lot of the activities, but we had fun on the hayride to the pumpkin patch and picking out our pumpkin! Sipsey calls pumpkins "apples." I'll correct her and she'll say "punkins," but the next day when she sees one, it's back to "apples." This child is lots of fun right now, but she won't look at the camera for anything! I have tried everything, but she won't do it. Notice in all the pictures how she is looking in every direction but mine.
She was quick to find the one she wanted.
Sipsey was obsessed with the broken pumpkins that had rotted away in the field. She knelt down to every one she could find saying, "mess...ewwww!"
I think she got in trouble for trying to touch all the pumpkin guts.
Sipsey and Sweet P, who came to visit at the last minute.
Trying to get a good picture of Ben and Sipsey. You see how that turned out!
Sipsey actually liked this part.
She still wouldn't look at the camera.
I really think it would have made her day if she could have smashed this squash. I'll let her get messy when we get around to actually carving our pumpkin!










10 comments:
Oh my goodness! Sipsey's eyes are just incredible! They are so beautiful!
I LOVE that picture with her and your mom! That's one for a frame.
Jacob won't be still long enough for the camera but he's learned to say 'cheese' which means he looks at the camera but makes a totally goofy face! Maybe eventually they'll cooperate! ha!
She is getting SO big! We need a girls night soon.
So FUN!! I know what you mean - Asa wont look at the camera either - they are just too busy having fun! Looks liek yall had a great time - Great pictures!
Looks like y'all had a great time! I am hoping we can manage to squeeze in a visit to the pumpkin patch too. That pic of Sipsey with the sunflower cutout is frame-worthy!
Wow...Ben and Sipsey right next to each other is like looking at his mini-me!
how fun! i guess i didnt notice as much until i saw a pic of sipsey and ben together, but they look just alike!!! glad ya'll had a fun time!
I am Lovin' the picture with her sweet face popping out of the flower!
I know I say this all the time..but that child has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! And the cutest little bob hairdo..She's just gorgeous!
She makes such a precious sunflower!!!
ahh! that's my town :o) you past right by my parents house....I made that picture-face board thing in high school. It has been repainted since but very cute still. I used to work there and do the pony rides :o)
Post a Comment