Friday, October 9, 2009

5 years

Ben and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last weekend at the beach. We dropped Sipsey off with my mom on the way down and stayed at my grandparents' place. It was so nice and relaxing. Thank you Granny and Papa for letting us stay! We ate out every meal (except for the pound cake for breakfast that my mom sent down with us). On Saturday, we drove around like old married people and looked at scenery, ate lunch at The Red Bar, went to the Yard Sale at Seaside, laid out in the sun and fished from the dock at the beach house (I guess it's technically a bay house), ate dinner at Captain Anderson's, watched the AU game, and then I fell asleep. It was SO nice to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. I slept until 9 and I loved it! I found some old pictures on the computer to entertain you. Some of you asked for wedding pics so here they are! These are all from my wedding book. Wedding photos courtesy of Art Solomon Photography.


PG003


PG007a


PG013


PG016


IMG_0280_0043
Honeymoon 2004


IMG_2203
5 year anniversary 2009

9 comments:

thebarronfam said...

How cute are ya'll!!! Happy Happy!

Denise said...

How fun...y'all look just the same, cute as ever!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love the fall colors in weddings. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who likes to eat cake, pound or any kind, for breakfast!

Lydia said...

What a fun anniversary trip! Glad ya'll had a nice time. You are so beautiful as a bride! I love your dress and bet the whole wedding was wonderful!
Happy Anniversary!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

OMG...you have not aged a BIT in 5 years. Gorgeous pictures. Thanks for sharing.
And, I am so sad that I won't be getting any Alabama dresses from you...maybe next time?

Abby Euten said...

Happy Anniversary!! Ya'll are TOO cute!!

The Jernigan's said...

yay! congratulations!!!! time flies.

Anonymous said...

stunning....now and then!! it was so good to see you on sunday

shelley nicholls said...

what a lovely blue shirt....oh where did he get it :o)