HOP! HOP! HOP! Sipsey's first ballet recital was tonight and she did great! They had a tap routine first in the bunny costumes followed by a tumbling routine. I was one proud mama! Juggling the baby, the camera, and the video camera between Ben and me made for few good photos. But we tried not to be crazy about it and actually WATCH the performance!
SASSY!
Sipsey with Miss Arkansas, Kristen Glover, who is from Stuttgart and who took dance from the same studio where Sipsey takes.
Sipsey and I at home after the show. I wanted a picture of us together with Sipsey in the bunny costume. Unfortunately, we had a major meltdown because of mascara, which had to be washed off and then makeup reapplied. We made it to the recital with minutes to spare. I guess we should have done a practice round of makeup ahead of time!







5 comments:
Love it! AJ also had a makeup-related meltdown. She wanted to dress up like a cat while we stayed home sick on Thursday, so I used eyeliner to make her whiskers. She HATED them and freaked out. Good to know we're not the only ones - you'll have to message/call me on how it's going with the clothing related tantrums. AJ is about to start school with uniforms and it may be disastrous.
what a fun performance!!!! i love the outfit in that first picture. too cute.
Ahhhh! That bunny costume is too much! Hahaha so cute...and I love the "sassy" pose too. What a fun age ;)
precious! She is beautiful..her eyes are unreal...these little recitals are so much fun..although as I got Simms ready I KNEW I'd never make it as one of those pageant moms..Ha!
That bunny costume is too cute! I know you were so proud of her! And Wheeler....my word, that boy gets cuter with every picture you post! Just realized that I haven't commented on the last couple of posts, either. Things have been so crazy the last couple of months that I haven't felt like getting online at home much. Most of my blog-reading and Facebooking has been via my phone!
Post a Comment