Thank you for the kind comments and words of support for Sipsey. She is such a sweet girl but struggles so much with this clothing thing, it can make all of us in this house act like demons. I now have some ideas for where to go from here. All suggestions point to a specialist.
Here's what happened in December:
We FINALLY bought a house (and it snowed!):
Here's what happened in December:
We FINALLY bought a house (and it snowed!):

It needs a good washing on the outside but the inside has been completely redone. We are slowly getting moved in and settled.
Sipsey turned 4 and we partied at the bowling alley:



Look who is wearing socks! I think she was distracted by all the birthday fun and didn't even put up a fight.





Coloring books and crayon tin party favors

Bonus! Santa showed up at the end of the party!

We also had Christmas but I'll blog about that separately. December was a month full of sickness for us as well. Sipsey had strep before her birthday. Wheeler had a sick visit too because I thought he may have it, but it was just a cold. Then Sipsey got sick again in Dothan. Who has to take their child to the pediatrician on vacation? We do. Every year. I got mastitis and thought I was going to die of fever, chills, and body pain that accompany it. All that sickness caused us to bypass our New Year's visit to Georgia, but we got to visit with some of Ben's family anyway! I'll get a Christmas blog up soon.






3 comments:
Oh Lauren! Mastitis is terrrrrrible! I hope 2012 gets easier for you soon. I wrote this hugely long comment on your last post and though I sent it, but it appears it never posted. I had tag and "itchy" issues as a kid and Bennett does now too. He hates long sleeves and tags but thankfully gets over the sleeve thing bc I make him wear them. Sounds like you are doing what you need to do with her...momma knows best. You are a wonderful momma and whether she just grows out of it or does so with help from a specialist, I know it will all work out. I hope it gets better!
xo
Nat
Love the house. Wheeler looks just like you. That is such a sweet pic of daddy and baby boy. The party looks adorable, I love the cake! Sipsey is gorgeous as always!
I love the picture of Sipsey and the balloons. A framer for sure!
Post a Comment